Tanzania Lodging SafariAfrican Safari In Comfort and Style
Tanzania Lodging Safari
All of our Tanzanian Safari Experience’s can be completed with a little more luxury than provided by camping every night. You can relax and enjoy a Tanzania Lodging Safari and have those creature comforts every night.
All of the National Parks in Tanzania have Lodges available for traveler’s who wish to enjoy a Safari but also appreciate a little bit of comfort.
We will book your lodges in advance so that you know you will be comfortable every night. The Kilimanjaro Bound team will still make sure that you are well fed and hydrated during your adventure by providing you breakfast, lunch and dinner each day.
We understand that camping is not for everyone and that some will prefer a Tanzania Lodging Safari so you can relax in style and comfort at the end of the day.
Our aim at Kilimanjaro Bound is to provide you with the best Tanzanian Safari Experience that we can. You are our main concern.
We have access to exclusive lodges, that will provide a lot more privacy and security.
Arusha National Park, Tarangire National Park, Lake Manyara National Park, Serengeti National Park and The Ngorongoro Crater Conservation Area all have their own lodging available.
All you need to do is let us know on the booking form that you would like to be accommodated in lodges throughout your stay and we will do the rest.
All we want is for you to have the trip of a lifetime and remember your experience with Kilimanjaro Bound.
After Your Tanzania Lodging Safari.
When you have finished your Tanzania Lodging Safari and want to continue your stay in Tanzania, Kilimanjaro Bound will be there to organise everything that you need for the next stage of your African Adventure.
Whatever you choose, Kilimanjaro Bound will take great care of you whilst you enjoy the beauty of our wonderful country.
Important Information About Your Tanzania Safari Adventure
- Full board accommodation while on safari in the above mentioned en suite tented camps and lodges.
- Private guide.
- Private 4 x 4 safari jeep with pop up roof for game viewing.
- Transfers in both directions between the International Airport.
- Park fees.
- Crater fees.
- Airport Arrival / Departure Meet and Greets at the airport.
- On safari – Vehicles equipped with ice chest with mineral water, wildlife guidebook, karibuni welcome packet with useful information for all guests.
- Government taxes, VAT and service charges relating to accommodation and included meals.
- Tanzania Visa: $50 per person on arrival , USA and CANADA passport holders USD.100.
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.).
- Meals not listed above.
- Optional Tours (balloon rides USD. 500 per person etc).
- Tips and any items of personal nature.