Marangu Route Trekking Kilimanjaro 23 February to 2 March 2020
By purchasing this product (Marangu Route Trekking Kilimanjaro 23 February to 2 March 2020) you are only paying the $500 deposit to secure your place on the trip, .
The remainder of $1450 is still outstanding and will be required to be paid before your arrival.
A member of the team will be in touch shortly to confirm your booking.
The Marangu Route 6 Days is the easiest route to climb to Uhuru Peak, the summit of Mount Kilimanjaro. It is a preferred route for many travelers because of the different accommodation facilities that are available on the Route. Tourists can sleep in comfortable huts and in some of them, there is running water. It is possible to reach the summit in 5 days using the Marangu Route, however, for better acclimatization, climbing Mount Kilimanjaro on Marangu Route 6 days is preferred to give a far better and more enjoyable trip.
Kilimanjaro Bound has taken many of our clients to the summit using Marangu Route 6 Days and we guarantee that you shall be one of the successful travellers to make it all the way to Uhuru Peak, the summit f Mount Kilimanjaro and the second highest point on the planet.
After completing the Marangu Route 6 Days you will have the choice of booking an incredible Safari of the National Parks of Tanzania, checking out the culture with some of our short tours or taking a well earned rest on the island of Zanzibar.
Kilimanjaro Bound will take care of you and your party and organise everything you need for the trip of a lifetime.
- Nicknamed the “Coca-Cola” route because the route is popularized as easy and cheap. This, however, is a misconception as the route is more difficult due to the ‘not as good acclimatization profile’ as Machame/Rongai/Lemosho routes.
- Often selected by unprepared, inexperienced climbers because of its reputation for being the “easiest” route, attributing to the lower success rate.
- The shortest and cheapest route, but less time to acclimatize, therefore lower success rate.
- Dormitory style accommodation in huts.
- Less scenic due to ascent and descent on same route.